DISCOVER EXCITING CRUISES & EXPERIENCES!
Travel the world or travel the states with one of the most experienced travel agencies in the area. Augusta Travel Agency brings to its clients over 50 years of combined travel expertise, offering complete, hassle-free itineraries that will dazzle both the first time traveler and the seasoned world traveler.
Augusta Travel Agency is a locally owned, full-service travel agency, incorporated in 1988 in Augusta, GA. Worldwide options are
available to individuals, families, groups and corporate teams that offers the convenience of skilled planning at extraordinary savings, whether by air, sea, or car!
The more you know about a travel agency's capabilities, the more informed your decision-making can be when it comes to planning your trip.
Our travel advisors are ready to help you today with everything you need to travel—as well as those things you may have not considered. We know how to take care of all of your travel arrangements. Augusta Travel Agency staff always puts knowledge to work, paying attention to every travel detail.
- Airline reservations
- Amtrak reservations
- All-inclusive vacations
- Escorted tours
- Car rental reservations
- Travel insurance
- Visas and expedited passports
- Travel Savers Club
- Day Tripper Deals
By planning a trip with Augusta Travel Agency, you can be sure of the most sophisticated, up-to-the minute travel accommodations available in the travel industry.
Sophisticated Travel Services
- A computerized reservation system with the power to access scheduling information for hundreds of air carriers around the world, around the clock.
- The ability to find the lowest fares available at the time your reservations are made, as well as the ability to suggest alternatives to your itinerary that would result in a lower rare.
- A fare monitor to automatically check for a lower fare right up to the time your tickets are issued.
- A fare database that can keep up with as many as a million fare changes a day. The system should also be able to arrange special fares for group, excursion or promotional travel.
- Direct access to airline computer systems to secure you a seat right up to the time the last seat has been sold.
- The ability to reserve seats up to 11 months in advance of the departure date, and to reserve special meals or fulfill other individual requests.
- Access to on-time dependability records for U.S. Flights, so you'll know in advance how likely a particular flight is to arrive on-time.
- Automatic forwarding of your frequent flyer number to the participating or sponsoring airline, to let you gain the maximum benefit from your participation in their plan.
- Access to schedules for Amtrak, Britrail and other train services throughout the world, combined with the ability to book, confirm and even issue train tickets.
- Provide visa, passport and entry requirements to let you know in advance the regulations that apply to the countries you're visiting.
HOTELS AND CAR RENTALS:
- The ability to book and confirm hotel accommodations at thousands of properties worldwide and to provide you with detailed descriptions of hotels that meet your needs, no matter how specific they may be.
- The ability to reserve rental cars from all major car rental agencies around the world with information on more than 500 car types, as well as rates, mileage charges and drop-off costs. We can also confirm special corporate or negotiated rates you may be entitled to.
- Direct access to hotel and car rental computer systems to provide instant confirmations and to take advantage of the lowest possible rates.
Our travel consultants can be contacted by phone at 706-737-2308 between 9:00AM - 5:30PM Monday thru Friday or email us anytime at